25 Montauk Highway
Quogue, NY 11959
Google maps and GPS directions are not accurate for traveling to Quogue. Please use these directions:
Directions to the Quogue Office
West to East
- Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 70 (Manorville).
- Take the exit to the light and turn right on to Route 111.
- Go about 3 miles; you will pass through several lights and the road will turn sharply to the left.
- Continue on this and it will merge onto 27E (Sunrise Highway).
- Take Sunrise Highway East to Exit 63S (Westhampton Beach).
- Take this exit and merge onto Old Riverhead Road. Follow this road. You will pass a military base on your left. After approximately 2-3 miles you will come to a large intersection with gas station on left and TDK bank across the street. This is Montauk Highway.
- Make a left onto Montauk Highway. Take Montauk Highway east about 2 miles and you will see the office on the left. It is a blue building and the address is 25 Montauk Highway. If you pass Otis Ford, you just missed our office.
Southern State: Eastbound to exit 44E (Sunrise Highway)
- Stay on Sunrise Highway (27E) to exit 63S (Westhampton Beach).
- Take this exit and merge onto Old Riverhead Road. Follow this road. You will pass a military base on your left. After approximately 2-3 miles, you will come to a large intersection with a gas station on the left and a TDK bank across the street. This is Montauk Highway.
- Take Montauk Highway east about 2 miles and you will see the office on the left. It is a blue building and the address is 25 Montauk Highway. If you pass Otis Ford, you missed our office.
East to West
- Take 27 West (Sunrise Highway) to exit 64S (Quogue/East Quogue).
- Take 104 South. When you come to the end of 104, turn right on Montauk Highway. You will now be heading west.
- Drive about 1 mile. You will see a Hess Gas Station and Otis Ford on your left. We are right there on your right. It is a blue building with a white picket fence. The address is 25 Montauk Highway.
Dr. Pfeifer’s Hamptons location in Quogue exudes the laid back, casual elegance of the Hamptons. It is 15 minutes off the Long Island Expressway, exit 70, Manorville. With an eclectic décor and open reception area, patients and staff often chat and catch up on family and friends. Our American Association for the Accreditation of Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) accredited in-office operating room suite offers both privacy and state of the art surgical care and safety. In New York State all operating rooms must be accredited and AAAASF standards are the most stringent and exceed the safety standards of other accrediting agencies. As in all our locations, patient safety and superior standards of care are the focus of Pfeifer Aesthetic Surgery. If you have time while in the neighborhood, take a stroll through Southampton or Westhampton to enjoy the beautiful and historic villages of the East End of Long Island.